Mari and Steven's love story is a classic tale of matchmaking gone right...
Mari is a horse trainer in Central Oregon, and one of her clients just so happened to work with Steven's mother. One day, the two of them decided to set Mari and Steven up, and after a few emails were exchanged, they decided to go on a date, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Steven and I had known each other for years, and when I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Mari while photographing Steven's sister's wedding, I could immediately tell that they had something special. A little while later, I had the opportunity to travel to Redmond, Oregon and meet up with Steven and Mari for their engagement session in the high desert at sunset, and their love for each other and the joy they shared when they were around each other was simply infectious!
A few months later, Mari and Steven spent their wedding day surrounded by their friends and family in what felt like one big reunion. Steven's Marine Corps buddy officiated their ceremony, sweet tears were shed, laughter was shared over lawn games, Mari's father gave the speech to end all speeches, and everyone got down to the best live wedding band (like, ever)!
Mari and Steven, thank you for including me in your special day, treating me like family, and trusting me to document your precious memories through my lens!
Thank you to everyone who made Mari and Steven's wedding day perfect for them:
- Photography: Britta Marie Photography
- Assistant/Second Photographer: Mitch Wilson
- Venue: Faith, Hope and Charity Vineyards
- Bride's Gown: From the Dress Dash charity event by Brides for a Cause
- Hair and Makeup: Brooklin Keeton from Salon Envy
- Groom's Attire: Men's Wearhouse
- Bride's Ring: Saxon's Fine Jewelers
- Groom's Ring: Jared The Galleria of Jewelry
- Officiant: Staff Sergeant Jacob Bergeron, USMC
- Flowers: Sweet Posy Floral
- Catering: Country Catering
- Cake: Kellie's Cakes
- Music/Entertainment: Precious Byrd with The High Street Band
- Invitations: Vistaprint
- Planning: Cindy Grossmann of Faith, Hope and Charity Vineyards